8th Grade LD Male – 13 yrs.
WISC-III Standard Scores
Performance94not retested Verbal82 Full Scale90
K-TEA (retested-alternate form) Standard Scores and Grade Equivalent Scores
|Rdg. Decoding||69 2.3*||68 3.8|
|Rdg. Comprehension||63 2.6||83 4.9|
|Spelling||64 2.7||70 3.1|
|Math Computation||86 4.7||82 5.8|
|Math Application||71 3.7||75 4.6|
Test your understanding by answering the following questions —
1. Which WISC III score is stronger: Performance or Verbal?
2. How far below grade level is the student working in each subject?
3. Which is the lowest skill area?
4. Where do you see greatest progress?
5. Has student made one year of progress in each area?
6. Why do you think Math Application is so much lower than Computation?
7. Is this child working up to his ability?
*Each decimal place = one month of school work