Does your child have special needs. Do you need help? You have come to the right place!
HelpInSchool’s website offers a treasure chest of practical and really helpful information for parents of students with various learning disabilities and other special needs.
Judi gladly shares her 30+ years of expertise based on years of supporting students in public and Christian education (including 20+ years helping parents who homeschool struggling learners). Open the Topics menu to start exploring a wealth of info!
Judith B. Munday M.Ed., M.A.; Author & Speaker
- Learning Disabilities Association of America
- International Dyslexia Association
- National Association of Special Education Teachers
- Virginia Professional Educators
- Home Educators Association of Virginia
What IS the best teaching method?
Judi shares a Biblical study of HOW God has taught his children since the very beginning!
Read all about it in the following three-part series recently published on www.SchoolhouseTeachers.com
Support for Parents and Teachers of Children with Special Needs and Struggling Learners
I have retired from actively testing, tutoring, and end-of-year assessments as of January 2022. I am happy to get email and phone contacts with your questions and discuss options for you and your child.
My website will continue to be available with support for parents, children and teachers in K-12 with specific learning disabilities in
• Home School
• Christian School
I am happy to answer questions or chat: 757-777-6259 at no charge to you.
- We can discuss:
- Teaching Strategies
- Modifications and Accommodations
- Understanding Test Results
- Speaker: Workshops for Parents and Teachers
- Author: 21 articles in The Old Schoolhouse magazine – multiple topics and tips for teaching
Judi’s book — Just for YOU!
Judi’s book was adopted by two colleges as required reading in their 2019 Teacher Education classes : one in Illinois & one in British Columbia!
Judi’s More Recent Public Speaking and Workshops
- Home Educators Association of Virginia: Workshops annually, Richmond, VA, 2003-2008, 2010-2016, 2018, 2019.
- Greater Roanoke Home Educators meeting Workshops, April, 2013
- Christian Home Educators Fellowship (CHEF) of LA; Baton Rouge, April 20-21, 2012
- Homeschool Success Seminar, for Home Educators Association of Virginia, April 12, 2011, Richmond VA
- LDS Eastern Home Educators Conference; Buena Vista, Virginia, May 27-28, 2010
- Christian Homeschoolers of Hawaii; Honolulu, HI, March 12-13, 2010